Moving has sapped all my energy, and unfortunately, caused a sacrifice of what little online access I had. I'm still around, although for the next couple of weeks it'd be better to call than email. Oh yeah, I'm still working on that redesign, and will be damned if I dont get that out yet...
Also, I'm in horrible need of some income in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. Thanks to those who have already given me ideas, and I'm always looking for more...
When will my W2s get here? That could save my ass.
Ok, so now I need to come up with 350 dollars in 2 weeks. This should be wild amounts of fun.
what a weekend...
Maurice Gibb died.
I got an apartment.
I'm not ready for being alone again.
My phone has the digital likeness of Elvis.
Well, this sucks.
My father is pretty much constantly online, therefore limiting me to a few groggy moments in the morning. I will certainly get my turn, but it could take some time.
Damn, and I was feeling all chatty, too.
Oh, and I want to give a shout-out to homegirl who bought me an EasyBake oven for Christmas. Here's to kickin' it 100watt style!
1. I'm not dead, I'm just on the other end of the country,
2. I will be back, oh yes, I will.
3. I haven't even caught up on your
pages, so how would I possibly catch up on my own?
4. I should be painting that pretty new face here within the next couple weeks when I'm back home, and I will let each of you know.
5. Even in Wisconsin for Christmas, I still miss a good snow.
6. Things are even funnier in the midwest. I swear, we're all crazy here.
7. Yes, I was in Chicago with my blue shoes on. No, I didn't really do much but Michigan Avenue. Yes, I'll go back again sometime and actually visit those of you who live there.
8. I was feeling the need to make a list, so, there you go.
That's about all I really want to say right now, except that I hope 2003 is a great year for everyone. I mean, 2002 was ok and shit, but 2003 has
to rock a little harder, or I've really gotten soft.