Tuesday, November 30, 2004
A few of you wanted to do cheesecake and whatnot after I moved.
Well. Let's do it!
(And by "it" I mean the cheesecake. Oh wait... I'll just stop now.)
You know what? I just realized that I don't have as much free time as I'd like between now and when I go back to Willysconsin for 2 weeks at the end of the month. So, how bouts some post holiday cheesecake?
A Life Less Ordinary
There are a million reasons why living here is good for me, despite my initial hesitation:
- The night sky here is glorious and endless. I stand outside, alone, and stare into the dark. I know the constellations. I can feel the history and the beauty in them.
- I get the opportunity to really cook again. Now that I'm here, my finances allow me to spend a little more on my meals, which means when given the opportunity, I can be the chef I almost decided to be some years ago.
- I dance freely, laugh loudly, and turn the music up to 11.
- Tomorrow is the first day of Revamp 2005. (Yes, I'm starting early.) I'm tired of feeling like a lump. By March, I want to be leaner, meaner, and back to the spark. So, Im going to start running again. Oh, and I'd love to take some Yoga and maybe something sassier like Tae Kwon Do or boxing.
- On Sunday, I got to get dressed up like a girl again. And, if I may say so myself, I still got it. I looked HOTT.
- I will learn the guitar. Come hell or high water, I finally can use some of the money that would have been spent on rent on things like learning the geetar.
- Two words: demo reel. Yep. Putting in some hours, and more to come. I got goals baybee.
- Did I mention the stars? Jesus it's amazing outside. Like a planetarium times a thousand.
- Social life, social life, social life. To start, every Sunday night I now have plans. You, me, MetalHead, the fratboy woo... suh-weet.
Yep - I'm going to be the rockin' chick again. Now I just need to get me some heels.
Right now, I am full of pancakes and coffee.
I am so blissful, I want to collapse to the floor in a puddle, and slowly work my way back to the comfy bed and sleep the day away.
It won't happen, but it sure sounds nice doesn't it?
Monday, November 29, 2004
Good Christ. Yes, MetalHead
kicks all sorts of supergigantic ass. (And I'm not talking about that one "sturdy" girl who was making out with the goofy guy at the end of the night. They were TOTALLY sucking face.)
And really... what is it with you bassists and that goddamn sex appeal. He did the lip thing and the grin thing and the closing his eyes thing and the looking at Angie thing and oh my god it was so hot. For the record, though, it was most definately hot in a "reminding me of you" way.
Still really hot though.
Yeah, yeah. In my head ALL NIGHT LONG.
I really can't shake you, you know that, right?
Highlights of the evening:
- Getting my ass touched by numerous strangers.
- Knocking my beer bottle onto the floor and having it shatter into a bazillion pieces just because I was determining if the moobs were as good as I'd heard.
- Smoking my ass off, just to take my mind off the things I can't stop thinking about.
- The photo of the cleavage (not mine this time) that I accidently took.
- The high volume of rockin' faces I contorted my little mug into.
- Danika shaking her ass on stage to Girls, Girls, Girls
- The moobs. Seriously. He could even bounce them individually.
- All the very nice yet completely not-doin-it-for-me boys who thought that I was worth talking to/wooing at.
- Determining that while "Steel Wool" is a pretty funny rock star name, it simply cannot top "G-String".
- Grabbing the lead singers ass because I was told to do it and having him TOTALLY not even notice.
I was wrong. Apparantly it's "Steel Wullfe". Dude, Steel Wool is so much better.
Saturday, November 27, 2004
Something for the Xman
You sure are hard to get over.
Well, I'm not really trying to get over you because I just can't
right now, and frankly, I don't want to just yet.
But if I were
, it'd be really damn hard.
No closure whatsoever.
Thursday, November 25, 2004
Happy Tryptophan Day!
I mean it. Spend today with people you may/may not like. Crack open a beer, suck down some wine, graze until you can't graze no more, and for the love of God, put some pants on. Noone wants to see that, Grandma.
Now go! Eat that turkey!
Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Yes, I say "you people" because some of you out there are weird. So weird, in fact, that you found this website looking for:
- "why does my cat's poop smell so terrible?" (Good question. I ask the Roo all the time.)
- "jaime presley" (I haven't mentioned her since like, February)
- "pisces woman" (FYI - I'm a sagittarius!)
and my personal favorite:
- "baby it's you when i wake up in the morning i taste you" (uhhhh. And I'm number 16 for this, too.)
Unfortunately, I haven't gotten the "naked angie" yet like last time. I will, however, expect that soon because of the number of dirty minds who frequent here.
Tuesday, November 23, 2004
If your chick says she'll break up with you if you cut your hair, DUMP HER ON HER ASS.
Seriously. What sort of a shallow bitch move is that?
"Ohhh... I love him and he's great and he's got the greatest hair. But you know, even though he treats me like a lady, and is smart and funny and my parents love him, I'd give it all up for that hair."
I mean, come on guys, REALLY. I don't care how wonderful she is. If she actually MEANS that when she says it, it's time to let the door hit her ass on the way out.
Monday, November 22, 2004
Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite
The PMS has subsided.
However, I'm having a really, really tough night, so I think I'm going to go to bed soon. I think warming up under the covers is a very good option at this point.
Hopefully the funk will lift by tomorrow.
Oh, Also, and In Addition To
As a little tidbit of advice to those at the post office who may want to try to piss me off later, don't bother.
I've got enough PMS aggravation right now that I will just straight up lay the smack down before you even get in my way. And trust me, you will ALL be in my way.
On a side note: looks like it's brownies for lunch.
I swear to God. If I have ONE. MORE. HORRIBLE. DREAM. about my ex which involves:
- Him morphing into a gigantic Ex mutant with others of my ex's and proceded to cheat on me and/or throw me out
- Walking in on him and someone nekkid in bed
- Us screaming and fighting and him telling me he never loved me
I think I just may go hella postal. Seriously - none of these things actually happened, so it's not like there is an ounce of truth in them. But there are few things shittier right now than waking up in that moment of dread and anger and embarassment and sadness...
I think I need to stop watching dating shows at night. heh
I have since realized it is not due to the dating shows, but to the Real World, Philly.
Damn you, MTV. Damn. You.
Sunday, November 21, 2004
Blurbodoocery Strikes Again
I swear to god, these two
are so damn adorable, it makes me believe sometimes relationships DO work out.
Also, they make me want a dogs, babies, and digital cameras, not necessarily in that order (and for the love of god, NOT RIGHT NOW).
To this day, one of my favorite movie soundtracks EVER is the I Am Sam soundtrack
It's Beatles covers, but in a lot of ways, almost BETTER. Check out the Aimee Mann track. [Editted because I'm a huge dork]
Gets me in the ol' heart every time.
Saturday, November 20, 2004
Summary of the Bummery
Fantastic dinner, great (plentiful) martinis, old friends.
A cooling pan of caramel nut brownies, lots of milk, crappy 80s romance movies.
Yeah, I'm a WILD woman.
Letter to Beyond
Dear Jessica Tandy,
I know you've passed on, but I just wanted to tell you something:
Your teeth in Fried Green Tomatoes
remind me of loose gravel.
Thank you, and give the big man a high five for me.
Thursday, November 18, 2004
Taking One For the Team
Highlight of my evening:
Hearing Nick Lachay say to Jessica Simpson-"baby, I can give you a shot in the kiester that will make you feel MUCH better."
You know she's a dirty bird. A man-faced, flaky, bitchy, annoying, dirty bird.
You know, it's hard sometimes.
I'm doing pretty well. I'm really productive, I get up in the morning and have a cup of coffee and start the next day in a series of days. I smile. I laugh. I have friends.
But my heart still hurts. It's weird. It's weird having to get used to not hearing the voice you've heard almost every day for the last two years. It's weird to refer to my stuff as "mine" and not "ours". It's hard to sit back and try to not think about how much I still love him and how much I still wish it were different.
Every day, I wake up, glad to be alive and well and knowing that no matter what, we're still friends. But it's really hard. You get used to certain things. You realize you took things for granted - that sometimes you treat things like they will always be the way they are
, and not the way they were
I miss him. I miss us. I miss feeling like I'm one half of something really damn cool. I miss the way it felt knowing that I was the luckiest girl in the world. I miss the "ours" and the "us" and the "we".
But every day, I wake up, and I smile. I smile because for 26 months, and probably for the rest of my life, I got the privilage and the honor of knowing someone so amazing that it takes your breath away. And frankly, it may not always be easy, but every day, Every. Single. Day, I appreciate who I've become because of the "we" and the "us". I see that sometimes things happen to me that I would never knowingly choose, but that every one of these things is what makes me, me. And I'm damn happy to be me.
Every day, now, I just live
Wednesday, November 17, 2004
I think this whole "being friends with the ex" is working out. We spent about 2 hours IM'ing this afternoon, and it was nice. No pressures about money or apartments or relationship, and a lot of giggling and joking like we used to do. It's good because I feel like I do get to know him forever, which is what I always really wanted the most, but in a way that doesn't negatively effect either of us right now. Hopefully his life will get to a better place, and he is truly happy again. In the meantime, he knows that even though we didn't work out at this time in our lives, I will be supportive of what and how he's doing, and that he's always got someone to share a pitcher with when he visits Arizona.
Alright - now that I'm moved (and almost settled), I want to get a list of who I promised to help with their websites. This is the list as it stands so far. If you need/want any help, let me know and I'll see if I have time/ability to help you.
- Kayde - add some stuff to her sidebar. Actually I want to make a couple tweaks to your sie as well. I'd also like to create something for you to more easily upload pics to my website's backend to post for you. In the future - I'll create some sort of gallery you can link to.
- Cate - redesign, redesign, redesign. I'll create a new template for you that you can drop in through blogger.I'll talk to you a little more about what you want.
- Dana - Check up with you and make certain everything is working well for you. Do you still need/want some CSS?
- Mike - Didn't you want something done too?
Ok, anyone else? I've got a pretty full plate in general, but I'd be willing to bet I can get a lot of these things done over weekends and sometimes during the week. As long as you aren't in a hurry, I don't mind.
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
"Welcome to Dumpsville. Population: you"
I just need to say this, in case you are reading (and I suspect (hope) that you are)...
Thank you for popping up today, even if the timing was bad. It really made my night. I hope to hear from you soon, and many soons after that. I will always have your back.
Side note: For the record, that IS two Homer Simpson quotes in a row. Go me!
Outta My Way, Jerkass
You know they need to do something about the traffic, or that people need to get of their goddamn cell phones when they're driving, when it takes an HOUR AND A HALF to get back to Chandler from the airport.
I was in my car from 4:10 pm until now.
Progress Progress Progress
Today was the first day in awhile that I actually woke up and felt good
. Well, truth be told, I felt a little bit of great
. I've been so productive both externally and internally in the last 2 weeks, that I feel like I've come a really long way.
Looking back over the past 2 years, I know that I made some mistakes. Big ones. In fairness, a lot of those mistakes were reactions instead of actions, but still, I'll admit partial fault in this. He made some too, and I think he knows it. Hopefully, some of the issues that we had that made us horrible people to be around will never resurface in his life again.
I honestly want only good things to happen to him. I know that sounds all sappy and shit, but I mean it. I've known him for years, and deep down he is a really good guy. We just had to deal with a bunch of issues that can really make or break a couple. I just hope that he finds whatever it is that he is looking for, and I hope he finds someone who treats him like he should be treated.
As for me, I'm finally comfortable with knowing that there may be a someone else for him. That was a lot of the trouble in getting over this: I wasn't what he needed, and the future that we had planned on is suddenly MUCH different. As of this morning I am really, really ready to see what the future brings, and I am excited that I've gotten the opportunity for a new start.
Bring it on, Future!
Monday, November 15, 2004
"The Way Things Are Today"
I think that rainbow I saw on the way home had my name on it. I saw it just when I needed to most.
I dropped off the chest at his mom's house this morning, and we had a brief chat. It is hard to hear that the family of your ex has to grieve right along with you. His half-brother got the news too, and he too felt a small bit of sadness because he thought we were a good match. I wanted to take away the pain in his mom's eyes, but I couldn't. She looked so sad.
On the way to work, I stopped off and left the keys at the apartment complex. It's officially done. As horrible and lonely and FINAL as it feels, there is a huge sense of relief that comes with letting things like that go.
On the way home tonight, just before I saw the rainbow, I was thinking about all the good things I learned from this relationship:
"It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life."
- I now can say I know how it feels to be loved (and to love in return) so completely that you think your heart will explode in your chest.
- Patience really is a virtue, but noone can wait forever.
- If you are going to love, I mean REALLY love, do it with passion and reckless abandon. Why bother going if you aren't going all the way.
- The little things are just as important as the big things.
- Romance can't be taken for granted.
- One small issue can ruin the best of intentions.
- Never, EVER go to bed angry.
- Few things are better left unsaid. You can only bottle it up for so long, before there are some casualties.
- A relationship consists of 2 partners. 2 equal partners. If there aren't equals, then there really aren't partners.
- One of the worst feelings in the world is to share a space with your partner and never meet eyes, exchange words, touch, or show any affection whatsoever.
- Sleeping in bed together should be just that, "together". You don't have to be touching, but you SHOULD NOT be trying to get as far away from each other as possible.
- Red flags usually mean something. Stop ignoring them.
- You can't rationalize unhappiness.
- As hard as it has been, and as hard as it still may be, I would not give up the last 26 months for anything in the world.
Sunday, November 14, 2004
" 'Hi, Angie!' *Angie punches me in face* "
says I need to be deprogrammed from my constant apologizing, so there won't be any of that shit here tonight.
Internet, you'll be glad to know that the good vibes from Steve & Jodi and the help from Danica did the trick. Once I drop off them keys, I'm home free. weee! Also, I had to give the bookshelves away, but with the windows down, the chest fit in the car juuuuuust barely.
Speaking of chest, the "girls" almost made an encore performance
. Let's just say the foot of the chair musta known I was bra-less when it tried to play "show and tell".
On a different note...
Is it wrong to be almost 29 (I month from today, baybee!) and never have stepped foot inside a(n):
- In-and-Out Burger
- StoneCold Creamery (or whatever the hell it's called)
- Virgin Megastore
- Chipotle (I know Keith, I KNOW. The SHAME!)
- Cheesecake Factory
- J. Crew/Abercrombie/other yuppie stores
- Pottery Barn (although Bed, Bath and Beyond and Pier One both make me pee a little. RAGING addiction)
- Any shoestore besides a mart/Payless/TJMarshallCoatFactory
I KNOW. Seriously. I haven't lived. Yes, I know a lot of those are food related, but I don't get out much. At ALL.
Caffeine is my new best friend
The coffee helped. A lot. So did being productive for the umpteenth day in a row.
So the dark clouds circling me have lifted.
I think if Danica
helps me today I'm going to introduce her to the apartment as "This is where the magic stopped happening." ala Cribs style.
Yeah, I have cable now. It's so cool.
Today is a hard day. I'm cold, sad, and apparantly the coffee doesn't make itself.
I get to head up to the apartment today and finish things there and drop off the keys. I have a feeling this will be really, really hard, yet will be the biggest relief I've had in a long time. Wish me luck.
Saturday, November 13, 2004
Going to the The-a-tah
I think I may go see a funny movie tonight because I'm feeling a bit blue. I guess I should expect little patches of this here and there, but in general, my mood is better than it has been in quite awhile. I feel "lighter", like a lot of things I've been going through (and you've been reading about) are non-existant now. I guess that was sort of the point of the split, but I think these things could have been resolved either way...
Things are, well, good actually. I'm getting a lot done around the house and with what I need to do. I think I need to see my friends as much as possible in the coming weeks because I am sick of feeling like a shut-in and being by myself. But otherwise, I've been growing more and more comfortable in my own skin again. I actually function pretty well as a soloist, as I have spent large patches of my life single.
Now, who knows what I should see tonight. Anyone? Anyone?
I've heard the Incredibles is really good, but I think I want to see that in a group (or on a date *winkwinknudgenudge*)
Shiver Me Timbers
Holy crap is it cold this morning. It's 50 degrees outside right now.
Thankfully I have flannel jammie pants, knit socks and coffee keeping me all snuggly warm.
mmm... snuggly warm.
Friday, November 12, 2004
One Small Thing
You guys made me smile even BIGGER tonight. heh Maybe I should have break-ups more often - it reminds me who my friends are. Man I missed you two.
Rage in the Cage
I think my mad period is over (that went quickly, didn't it?). I had a good talk with mom tonight (yay mom!) about the source of my anger and she made it go away. So, I sit here as content as can be, full from the dinner the neighbor bought me, thankful that I got so much done today I deserve some sort of award, and happy that I can actually say that I'm dealing much better every day. In fact, I think that I'm getting that Independent Woman thing back (and I don't mean that crapfest from Beyonce).
I know I've posted this link before (ages ago) but I still can't get enough:
Independent Woman, Kitty Style
Thursday, November 11, 2004
This being horribly pissed off at night thing is becoming really annoying. Which just pisses me off even more.
Vicious circle, I tell you.
In all honestly I'd really like to tell you how very, very bitter I am becoming, but since I said I wouldn't talk about it, I won't. Just know that since I am achieving such high levels of Bitter, that my stomach just will. not. settle.
Here Comes the Bride, All Fat and Wide
1. I want to marry the hell out of Seth Cohen.
2. In the course of 1 afternoon, I've devoured almost an entire large Little Caesers pizza. Jesus Christ, it hurts so good.
1. Adam Brody's birthday is the day after mine.
2. He is actually engaged to "Summer" (Rachel Bilson)
3. OH MY GOD THIS SEASON IS SO GOOD *squeel*
Qwest can bite my ass. I apparantly owe them $20 for reconnection fee on a premature disconnect that they "have notes on that do not fall in my favor". I disputed it then and every month since, and have the paperwork to back me up. Whatever, bitches.
My cat chewed on a packet of Nair today while I was at work. Thankfully, he's neither dead nor bald.
I have little-to-no patience for being given the run-around, being lied to or just "leaving things out" these days. Apparantly a good portion of the population is trying to push every button I have.
The miserable is waaaaay over. Now I'm a grumpy bitch. heh. Totally Scrooge.
Anyway- this will all be cured by the O.C. for sure. It always is.
OC! OC! OC!
Open Call to Good SammyRightOns
Alright - looks like even though we signed a "Termination of Lease" agreement or whatever, we are getting evicted to boot (stupid apartment). So, I really need some help this weekend and be out by Sunday night (or else they are getting the legal beagles involved.)
Here's what I need:
I need 1 person and/with a small truck/van to help me take 2 bookcases, a cedar chest, and maybe a drawing table and dismantled futon frame (if I dont put them in my car - I know they fit) from 19th Ave. & Northern and take me to Gilbert to drop of the chest, to Mesa to drop of the bookshelves, then to Chandler (if taking the futon & drawing table). I live(d) on the second floor, so there is one flight of outdoor stairs (straight shot - no bend) that these items will need to be carried down. I have a parking spot right in front of the apartment, so it isn't like we'll need to go all over BFE.
Everything else is accounted for (to my knowledge) so I don't need help moving boxes or anything.
Ok. I don't really have much to give, although I suppose I could buy lunch or a 6pack or something. Also - I can pay for the gas.
Steve and Jodi had mentioned ages ago that I possibly could use the pickup, but they are busy prepping for the adoption etc that I'd hate to ask.
Anyone? Email me at whatever you want AT blueshoediaries.com.
Can't Find a Better Man
is one of the most beautiful and honest things I've read in awhile.
Thank you, Jon, for sharing something so personal. Heather is a lucky woman.
You Can't See It, But I'm TOTALLY Giving You the Finger
I always told myself "Never go to bed angry". I guess I've gotten so used to it, that tonight shouldn't be as sleepless as I'm predicting.
That's right folks. So much for a kinder, gentler Angie.
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Reasons Why Today Is Shaping Up Nicely
- A really nice email from someone who I secretly think is much cooler than me.
- A certain boss being VERY understanding about how hard this is for me lately (especially today) and not completely firing my ass when I bail on him. Also - for really telling me how it is when I felt like I least needed to hear it.
- A shower that produced not only a much cleaner, happier Angie, but some damn soft hair. Seriously - I keep doing the "slow motion head shake".
- You girls and your comments. Funqi, Cate, PinkKitty and my sister are seriously waming my cold dead heart right now.
- Keith being the stern, yet guiding, pretend roommate. Dude - that would be one sweet ass pad. (Please do not read that as sweet asspad, because I know nothing about gross shit like that. However, Keith probably does...)
- The fact that I am just realizing as the day progresses that I have not a damn thing to really be miserable about. I've got a lot going for me, and now I'm single. LOOK OUT BOYS!
- There is still beer in the fridge and liquor in the pantry. I can make myself a nice cocktail, and sit back and just take a breather for a second. I haven't had a really good unstressed moment to myself in probably 2-3 months.
- My cat doesn't mind hanging out in the bathroom too much until I catproof the bedroom.
- I'm still damn cute.
Tuesday, November 09, 2004
Woe Be Gone
I had something else written here, but I decided that I would rather write this:
In the near future, I may be vague, distant and obscure about anything involving a certain recent change in my life. This is for two reasons, really. Firstly, I know he has/does/will read what I write. (This is completely and totally fine with me.) Secondly, I have am fairly certain that where he stands with this situation and its future and where I stand are two totally different things. I also have a good feeling that there are other reasons not disclosed by him for coming to his conclusion. Therefore, if I continually talk about how sad I am and how I am "So. Not. Coping", then it will only further demonstrate the possible differences in our stances and make a lot of things really, really weird. At this point, the less weird the better.
No more of this after tonight, unless I really bottom out again.
I am dealing, the only way I know how- sheer and utter denial. I will get past this, and it won't always hurt like this. He knows exactly how I feel about the whole thing and he knows that no matter what, he will always be "The Guy Who Changed Everything".
No regrets, D. No regrets.
Monday, November 08, 2004
Chickens. Pickles. Farts. Coffee. Papago. Tomah Toe...
That phone call from the airport, no matter how trivial, just made my night.
It Was the Best of Times, It Was the Worst of Times
It is done.
Not necessarily (but most likely) forever, but either way, it still feels exactly
the same - really, really shitty.
Hardest. Thing. Ever.
Fortunately, this was the best (and really only) option. As much as I'd like it to just be
today, it just isn't that easy. I haven't closed the book entirely on a possible future between us, but right now we have to take it a day at a time. Thankfully, I've done enough crying in the past week to solidify my hold on the title "Cleanest Tearducts EVER".
Now then, back to poop, boobs and the word "weiner". (Mike - you are SO welcome. heh.)
Thursday, November 04, 2004
OC! OC! OC!
Sweet jumpin' Jesus - who knew a damn FOX show could pull me from the funktitude.
[girlie post begins here]
Marissa? Thank god your bangs grew out.
Seth - you went from geeky adorable to hella hot in one summer. And yes, I mean HELLA.
Summer? Two words: Fashion Police.
Ryan - hey baybee. You workin' out or what?
Sandy Cohen - I see your eyebrows are a little tamer this season. Niiiiice.
Man - I'm a big dorky fan. Seriously. So much man flesh, teenage drama, baby mama drama... I Just. Can't. Get. Enough.
OC, you are my new crack.
Unfortunately, I never had an "old" crack.
[end girlie post]
Phwew. Man, that was close. I almost turned into a GIRL there. SHHEEEEESH.
Must I dream and always see your face...
Today is just a wash, really.
I just can't wrap my brain around even the most automatic and unconscious things: breathing, waking, feeling.
I really want to crawl in bed for a week, and I think I want company - note that I mean that in the most un-dirty way ever. I think I need a good curling up with someone just to protect me from all the monsters under the bed. These days, there are a LOT of monsters.
Tuesday, November 02, 2004
This place is about to be known as the "Vomitorium"
Seriously, I think I may be sick.
I just don't understand how anyone could in good conscience vote for him. I mean, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but sweet god, even his "followers" have to see the failed logic and the misrepresentation and the LYING. I mean, COME ON.
If you need me, I'll be in Europe. Oh, and just so you know, I'm having my own mini-campaign right here. It's called "Tush for Bush" and it consists of me mooning the TV.
Lone Pine Mall, I mean One Tree Hill
Boy-Wonder is on One Tree Hill tonight with 2 of his cohorts as an extra. This will possibly be the only time in recorded history that I will actually look forward to
this crapfest known as the WB Tuesday.
Amending the Rules
The Three-Second Rule has been changed to include the following:
UNLESS it falls under your desk with all the hair and dustbunnies, because then it becomes the Not-In-a-Million-Years Rule.
(Yes, I learned this the hard way.)
Monday, November 01, 2004
I need someone with some expertise on leases/contracts give me some assistance. Tonight a police helicopter was circling our building, and when I stepped onto the porch to investigate, I was shined by the spotlight no less than twice. It proceded to circle our building for a short time, shining on my building and the one perpendicular/adjacent to us.
I need to break this lease for safety. That was part of my issue before, but now, it's just too many times. I had considered remaining here to fulfill my lease and just eject the boy, but as this is at least the 4th incident causing concern in less than 8 months, we all know that staying would have been a very bad idea. (Note thatI had already been feeling this way prior to my decision to leave - the safety factor was one of the main reasons I decided to get the hell out.)
If anyone can help me understand my rights/responsibilities please send me an email.
People used to refer to me as a "sassy redhead" and "firecracker" and even "quite a pistol".
I want that back. I want to be that girl again, but I may need some help with Resassification.