Tuesday, August 30, 2005
ASAP, the 16th, or whatever comes first
Getting my ass outta here, and on to my own place.
Looks like I'll be takin the bus, but that's all good! My own space is exactly
what this girl needs.
Friday, August 26, 2005
Workin' it out
Sorry I've been away, my little internet, but I got another job (back up to 2 again!) and so I've been staying quite busy. It's good though - I haven't been this productive in ages.
There have been some huge changes around these parts, but I will let some of them surface when the time is right.
I will say, though, that my main priority now is a move-out date, and I've already purchased some furniture that will turn out nicely, as well as new linens for the bed (it's going to be beautiful!) so I'm honestly so giddy about that I could wet myself. It'll be the perfect place for a little R, R, and dirty dirty F-ing. mmm the F-ing.
I have a gigantic zit on my forehead, just above my eyebrow. If it gets any bigger I'm going to have to call the city and make sure they add a +1 to the population.
Oh, and I'm really wanting more tattoos. If I could deal with the pain better, I would have many many. Soon, soon.
Sunday, August 21, 2005
I'm about to go postal if I don't get out of here asap.
This is becoming completely ridiculous.
Friday, August 19, 2005
I call bullshit
There is no sense to having a car if you can't use it when you need it.
This will be the second function with my friends who I don't ever get to see that I'll have to miss because I can't get insurance on my car.
Very, very irritated.
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Dear 14 year-old hoodlums -
I apologize for thwarting your plans to break into the old stone watertower by my house by driving up my driveway and scaring you two whippersnappers away.
Kids should not be allowed to have any fun whatsoever.
Now turn down that blasted music, and stay the hell off my lawn.
- Ol' Hag Angie
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
More proof to my lameness
A week or so ago, I made a call to the police department at about 1 am to let them know I was parking on the street. My message went something like this:
"Hi, my name is Angie and I wanted to let you know that I have to park on the street. I drive a silver Taurus with the license plate... uh... oh, here it is.... XXX XXX. . I'm parked on... crap... I don't remember the street.... See, I'm not from here and I just moved back and I had to park on the street because the driveway was re-tarred. hheh heehhe
Anyway - you'll see my driveway right across from where I'm parked. I'm just down the hill from the water tower. You'll see it. Silver Taurus.
Sweet Jumpin' Jesus
Lookie there - I'm updating the sidebar.
Oh, and am I the only one who had never heard the phrase "Chubby Chaser"?
Sunday, August 14, 2005
Feel the Burn!
I think I may have overdone the workout today.
However, I can guarantee that it is more than worth it.
Saturday, August 13, 2005
I forgot how HAWT dark red nail polish is on these boring ol hands.
Friday, August 12, 2005
Things I learned in our time apart, internet
- Sometimes when a cat is really chatty, he's just warning you that he's about to barf in the front hallway.
- Sunburns, when bad enough, can stay red, itchy, and painful for almost a week and never peel.
- Weddings like those should only happen once a lifetime.
- I make a better Sonny than I thought I would.
- They look like huge boobs, even up close.
- I really, really missed my friends.
- (I really miss the Linz, Little D (heh), Mikee, and the other kids in AZ, though.)
- Starbucks Mint Frapps apparantly smell like mildew.
- My old RAM is longer than my new RAM, and that isn't a euphamism.
- I love making my own jewelry.
- I should stop buying purses. Shit, I only gots two arms.
- Last year at this time, I was in one of the worst places in my life I've ever been. One year later, I'm still proud that I was strong enough to stop the bullshit.
- Moving has done wonders for my mindset.
- ttam really needs a soda.
- Apparantly I'm pretty over-qualified for a lot of shit jobs.
- I do not miss my old life.
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Not dead, yet
Nope. Still kickin.
Sickeningly, terribly happy.
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
I'm such a softie
If I could, I would pick this
It's love people.